Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (GTC) apply to contracts between the Lokler España, SL, BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD hereinafter BFG and the subscriber of the Benefizz Golfcard, the benefits of the BFG.
- The deliveries and services of BFG are made exclusively on the basis of these GTC. In addition, the special conditions stated in the offer apply. The subscribers are aware of the terms and conditions, they are expressly agreed and become part of the contract
- The purchase of the BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD is possible worldwide.
- The order of BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD is a binding offer. BFG can accept this offer itself or via a commissioned service company by sending an order confirmation within 7 days.
- The supervision and administration of the subscription contracts in accordance with these GTC is carried out by BFG or by a service provider.
- Regular delivery to BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD starts after the order has been placed by the subscriber.
- The transport and delivery of BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD takes place by post worldwide through BFG or through a service provider.
- The subscriber is obliged to take the BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD for the duration of the contractual relationship and pay the agreed subscription price.
- The subscriber has to pay the agreed subscription prices in advance for BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD, the amount of which results from the contract.
- The purchase prices are subject to the valid price commitment of BFG. BFG will adjust the subscription prices if this is necessary due to increased selling, labor, printing and / or paper costs. These price increases do not entitle to extraordinary termination.
- The contract initially applies to the minimum term described in the offer. Termination within the agreed minimum purchase period is excluded. The notice period at the end of the minimum subscription period is based on the offer underlying the order. After expiry of the respective minimum subscription period, the contract is extended indefinitely (at least for a further 12 months each). The contract may then be terminated by either party with a notice period of three months to the end of the subscription period.
- Insofar as the BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD is valid beyond the expiry date of the membership in case of a terminated membership, a return of the BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD to Lokler España, SL is required. The expiration of the membership can only be recognized after the return of the valid BENEFIZZ GOLFCARD. If a return is not received, Lokler España, SL reserves the right to charge the membership fee for another year.
- The right of both parties to terminate the contract for good cause, if necessary without notice, remains unaffected. An important reason is late payment or if a party culpably violates a material obligation assumed by it in this contract and does not remedy the breach within a set period of time despite a reasonable warning period.
- The notice of termination must be made in writing by registered letter or fax to the supervising office.
- The subscriber agrees to the automated processing of his data. The relevant provisions on the processing of personal data are observed by BFG.
- The Subscriber authorizes BFG to pass on addresses and address changes to contracted service providers for contractual fulfillment
- The subscriber shall notify the supervisor immediately in writing of any changes affecting the performance of the services (eg change in the address which can be delivered to the home address) and the contractual relationship (name change). Changes and the cancellation of subscription contracts must be in writing. Price adjustments remain unaffected by this form requirement.
- All legal relationships between the parties shall be governed by Spanish law.
- The parties agree to legal disputes arising from the contract, as far as permitted by law, the jurisdiction of Palma de Mallorca.